This piece is a handcraft tulle blouse. It is sleeveless and it has a high crossed collar, snap closure at the back, it is down to the hip in length. The collar is silk tulle.
The armholes and closure at the back are carefully made by hand as well the embroidery of the décolletage.
The embroidery combines delicate enveloping traces that are a feature of Natalie Capell, with floral elements and beads recovered from antique dresses. In the front embroidery you can find a small silk flower made and painted by hand.
The color combination in the illustration is Black embroidered in Ecru. The shades are hand dyed in the Atelier.
With the aim that the garment fits you perfectly, your blouse will be retouched in the Atelier and for this reason we will ask you for your measurements.
Since each piece is unique, your dress will include a certificate of authenticity with serial number.
Due to artisan crafting, the embroideries may vary in a subtle way from one dress to another.
Elastic tulle 94% PA 15% Italian EA
Silk tulle 84% SE 16% NY France
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Blouse Atelier N. 305
The blouse is available in the following colours variants (please, refere to the oval shape in the images for the colour match) :
- Black-Ecru: black tulle blouse with ecru embroideries
- Burgundy-Pale Pink: burgundy tulle blouse with pale pink embroideries
- Green-Pale Green: green tulle blouse with pale green embroideries
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Black-Ecru
SIZE & FIT
- The blouse will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 40 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 80 days if created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
- Atelier Natalie Capell