Bridal tulle blouse
This piece is a handcraft tulle blouse batwing shaped, it has a round neck and
long sleeves with a silk tulle tight cuff.
Collar and hem are carefully made by hand as well the embroidery of the décolletage.
The embroidery combines delicate enveloping traces that are a feature of Natalie Capell, floral elements and beads recovered from antique dresses. It is ornamented with a small silk flower made and painted by hand and a quartz stone piece that hangs and moves delicately.
The color combination in the illustration is Ecru embroidered in Ecru and is shown in combination with the silk belt Guarde-robe N. 519 in Champagne and with the dress Undergarment Dress N. 717 in Ecru (these items are not included in the price). The shades are hand dyed in the Atelier.
With the aim that the garment fits you perfectly, your blouse will be retouched in the Atelier and for this reason we will ask you for your measurements.
Since each piece is unique, your dress will include a certificate of authenticity with serial number.
Due to artisan crafting, the embroideries may vary in a subtle way from one dress to another.
Elastic tulle 94% PA 15% Italian EA
Silk tulle 84% SE 16% NY France
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Bridal Blouse Whisper N. 115
The blouse is available in the following colours variants (please, refere to the oval shape in the images for the colour match) :
- Ecru-Ecru: ecru tulle blouse with ecru embroideries
- Pale-Pale Pink: pale pink tulle blouse with pale pink embroideries
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Ecru-Ecru
SIZE & FIT
- The blouse will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 40 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 80 days if created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
- Atelier Natalie Capell