Silk kimono jacket, silk blouse and undergarment dress
This silk satin Kimono is a handmade timeless piece. It is composed by three pieces (all included in the price):
- a silk satin jacket which can be opened and it has elegant clean lines. It is a loose garment and flows with your movements
a silk satin blouse. This is a handcraft blouse without a back, it has a belt and closure in the front.
It has an ornament at the décolletage which is carefully embroidered by hand, it combines delicate enveloping traces that are feature of Natalie Capell, and floral elements.
The closure can be noticed through two small silk flowers that are made and painted by hand.
This original and versatile piece, can also be used as an accessory, wearing it without the belt, on top of another garment, as if it were a foulard
Undergarment Dress N. 717 made by hand in the Atelier. It has three layers: first layer is knit and the other two are made of tulle. It is light and elastic and provides a vaporous and romantic silhouette to your gown. It will be adapted to your measurements and the demands of your dress, in such a way it does not interfere with embroidery and décolletages.
The quality of the fabric breathes femininity, it is soft and delicate.
It comes in Ecru with the option to add some touches of colour in the sleeve lining.
The color in the in the picture is Ecru and the jacket has Pale Pink sleeves lining.
The shades are hand dyed in the Atelier.
Kimono jacket composition:
Silk satin 94% SE 2%LY
Silk satin blouse composition:
Silk satin 94% SE 2%LY
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Undergarment dress composition:
Modal knit 92% MD 8% EA Italy
Atelier Natalie Capell uses high quality fabrics made in Europe.
Bridal Silk Kimono Whisper N. 116
The kimono is available in the following colours variants:
- with Ecru sleeves lining
- with Champagne sleeves lining
- with Pale Pink sleeves lining
- with Pale Green sleeves lining
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Ecru with Pale Pink sleeves lining
SIZE & FIT
- The kimono will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 40 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 80 days if created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
- Atelier Natalie Capell