This piece is a handcraft tulle weeding blouse, it has Japanese sleeves and a boat shaped neckline. The cuff of the sleeves are silk satin.
Collar and hem are carefully made by hand as well the embroidery of the décolletage.
The embroidery combines delicate enveloping traces that are a feature of Natalie Capell, authentic floral elements and beads recovered from antique dresses. It is ornamented with beads recovered from antique dresses and an antique jet black stone piece that hangs and moves delicately.
The color combination in the illustration is Ecru embroidered in Black and is shown in combination with the silk belt Guarde-robe N. 519 in Black and with the Silk Undergarment dress N.405 in Ecru (these items are not icluded in the price). The shades are hand dyed in the Atelier.
With the aim that the garment fits you perfectly, your piece will be retouched in the Atelier and for this reason we will ask you for your measurements. The sleeves length could be adjusted as you wish.
Since each piece is unique, your dress will include a certificate of authenticity with serial number.
Due to artisan crafting, the embroideries may vary in a subtle way from one dress to another.
Elastic tulle 94% PA 15% Italian EA
Silk satin 94% SE 2%LY
Silk tulle 84% SE 16% NY France
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Wedding Blouse Atelier N. 304
The blouse is available in the following colours variants (please, refere to the oval shape in the images for the colour match) :
- Ecru-Black: ecru tulle blouse with black embroideries and black silk satin sleeves cuff
- Pale Pink-Black: pale pink tulle blouse with black embroideries and green silk satin sleeves cuff
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Ecru-Black
SIZE & FIT
- The blouse will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 40 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 80 days if created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
- Atelier Natalie Capell