This tulle jacket is a timeless piece made by hand. It has clean lines, Japanese sleeves, a hidden hook fastening, it is down to the hip in length.
It is a lightweight and translucent piece, that accompanies our garments, offering easy elegance.
You can wear it fastened or unfastened, have the neckline at the front or back, giving you freedom to enhance the details of your main gowns.
You can also wear it with a dress underneath and our silk belt and create a simple and elegant wardrobe essential.
The color combination in the illustration is Green and is shown in combination with the dress Whisper N.106 in Green embroidered in pale Green. The shades are hand dyed in the Atelier.
The sleeves length could be adjusted as you wish.
Elastic tulle 94% PA 15% Italian EA
Atelier Natalie Capell use high quality fabrics made in Europe.
Jacket Guarde-robe N. 506
The jacket is available in the following colours variants (please, refer to the oval shape in the images for the colour match):
SIZE & FIT
- The sleeves length of your jacket can be adjusted as you wish and for doing that we need your personal measurements to be taken by you. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shape
DELIVERY & RETURNS
The jacket ships in:
- 30 days for a jacket in stock*
- 70 days for a jacket created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements
- The garment you have chosen will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
*starting from the day we receive your m
- Atelier Natalie Capell