Tulle dress with undergarment dress
This piece is a handcraft tulle wedding dress with short sleeves, a crossed neck, it has a draped back and a train. The edge of the neck, draped part and sleeves are all made of silk tulle. The front décolletage and the back ornaments are carefully embroidered by hand in the Atelier. The embroidery is full of fine details and combines enveloping traces that are a feature of Natalie Capell, with authentic floral elements and jet black stones recovered from antique dresses. An ancient stone piece hangs from the front embroidery and moves delicately.
The embroidery at the back reaches down to the waist and ends with a ruched silk train that can be worn loose or gathered.
The color combination in the illustration is Ecru embroidered in Black. The shades are hand dyed.
This tulle dress comes together with an undergarment dress which is included in the price. That is the Undergarment Dress N. 717 made by hand in the Atelier. It has three layers: first layer is knit and the other two are made of tulle. It is light and elastic and provides a vaporous and romantic silhouette to your gown. It will be adapted to your measurements and the demands of your dress, in such a way it does not interfere with embroidery and décolletages.
Since each piece is unique, your dress will include a certificate of authenticity with serial number.
Due to artisan crafting, the embroideries may vary in a subtle way from one dress to another.
Elastic tulle: 94% PA 15% Italian EA.
Silk tulle: 84% SE 16% NY France.
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Tulle: 85% PA 15% Italian EA
Viscose knit: 97% VI 3% EA
Straps: 100% Silk cord
Atelier Natalie Capell uses high quality fabrics made in Europe.
Wedding Dress Whisper N. 101
Dress available in the following colours variants (please, refer to the oval shape in the images for the colour match):
- Ecru: ecru tulle dress with black embroideries and ecru three layer wedding undergarment dress
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Ecru
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 80 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 6 months if created on order*
- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
SIZE & FIT
- The Dress will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
- Atelier Natalie Capell