Tulle dress with undergarment dress
This piece is a handcraft long tulle dress with a fine double strap and straight neckline. The décolletages are silk tulle and are carefully embroidered by hand. The embroidery is full of fine details and combines enveloping traces that are a feature of Natalie Capell, with floral elements and beads recovered from antique dresses. It is ornamented with a small silk flower made and painted by hand.
The color combination in the illustration is Burgundy embroidered in pale Pink and is shown in combination with the Tulle foulard Guarde-robe N.520 in Ecru (which is an extra and can be added to the outfit from the dropdown menu). The shades are hand dyed.
This tulle dress comes together with an undergarment dress which is included in the price. That is the Undergarment Dress N.701, a modal dress finished by hand in the Atelier. It is black, has fine straps and is double layer, lightweight and flexible. It will be adapted to your measurements and dress demands, in such a way it won't interfere with embroideries and décolletage.
Since each piece is unique, your dress will include a certificate of authenticity with serial number.
Due to artisan crafting, the embroideries may vary in a subtle way from one dress to another.
Elastic tulle: 94% PA 15% Italian EA
Silk tulle: 84% SE 16% NY France
Hand embroidered with silk thread.
Undergarment dress composition:
Modal knit: 92% MD 8% EA Italy
Atelier Natalie Capell uses high quality fabrics made in Europe.
Evening Dress Whisper N. 113
- Dress available in the following colours variants (please, refer to the oval shape in the images for the colour match):
- Burgundy: burgundy tulle dress with pale pink embroideries and black lining dress
- Black: black tulle dress with pale pink embroideries and black lining dress
- Green: green tulle dress with ecru embroideries and black lining dress
- Colour variant displayed in the pictures is: Burgundy
SIZE & FIT
- The Dress will be fully tailormade on your sizes but we would need your personal measurements to be taken accurately. We would like to share with you here which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them: Natalie's body measurements instructions
- After the purchase we will take contact with you in order to collect all measures we need to make it perfectly fitting your body shapes
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Tailormade specifically for you, ships in:
- 50 days if adapted from a model in stock*
- 3-4 months if created on order*
*starting from the day we receive your measurements- The garment you have chosen is unique and will be manufactured on-demand, especially for you in the Atelier Natalie Capell. Different artisan hands will shape it, caring for each detail, and will finally adjust it to your measurements (as supplied to us by you) so that it will fit you perfectly. As you can imagine, due to this unique and personal way of working it is not possible to make changes or returns, but our philosophy is to be at your side throughout the process, listening to your needs and finding solutions when required.
- Atelier Natalie Capell